The Rooms provides safe, comfortable meeting space to the local recovery community. This facility provides a serene sanctuary for members of 12-step fellowships and other support groups to hold meetings. The Rooms are located at 4800 Alpine Place, Suite 17, Las Vegas, NV 89107.
For the convenience of our attendees, coffee, snacks and refreshments are available twenty-four hours a day through vending machines in the common area. In addition, seating, tables and individual lockers are available for all groups.
The Rooms includes two 75-person spaces and a 85-person space.
All rooms are professionally cleaned daily. The facility - including all rooms, restrooms and common areas - is handicap accessible.
Snacks and refreshments are available twenty-four hours per day through vending machines in the common area.
Rates are very reasonable and vary depending on the specific room, day and time slot.
For more information on renting space at The Rooms call us at (702) 257-8199.
Please review the rules and regulations before reserving space at The Rooms. We have rules and regulations to ensure we have a clean, damage-free, safe, and secure space. Each group is then autonomous and free to create a comfortable atmosphere of recovery.
The following activities are NOT allowed at The Rooms:
1. Possession, use, or sale of alcohol, illegal drugs, weapons, or contraband.
2. Smoking is prohibited inside The Rooms facility. Smoking outside the facility is allowed with the proper disposal of cigarette butts.
3. Individuals or groups discarding of trash other than in designated trash receptacles. Groups must clean up after every scheduled meeting.
4. Bringing animals onto the premises, with the exception of service animals in the company of, and trained to assist, individuals with disabilities.
5. Physically or verbally threatening or harassing any person and/or committing acts that endanger individuals or groups.
6. Committing any unlawful act.
7. Defacing, damaging, or destroying property of The Rooms, meeting participants, or visitors.
8. Assembling for a purpose other than the facility's intended use.
9. Occupying any room over the posted maximum capacity.
10. Soliciting for any purpose, including asking for money, contributions, or donations unless such activity has been approved by the Board of Trustees.
11. General storage or use of bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, or any other form of transportation within the facility without prior authorization from The Rooms.
12. Use of camera equipment in the common area of the facility. Use of camera equipment in each room is allowed only with prior approval.
13. Loitering, congregating, or obstructing any of the surrounding business entrances.
14. Engaging in sexual behavior.
15. Explicit and/or obscene language or gestures toward a person"ôs ethnicity, religion, or sexuality.
16. Sleeping inside or outside the facility of The Rooms and/or any of the neighboring businesses.
For more information on the philosophy of The Rooms, the Rules and Regulations, or to rent a room for a meeting, please contact Bob Stewart at (702) 257-8199, ext. 906.