The nomination period is now open! Nominations will be accepted beginning April 5 and will close May 11.
The 2018 Recovery Awards will be presented in Las Vegas, NV, during the Foundation for Recovery’s annual Awards Dinner themed “The Power of Community.”
This year, the event will be held at Tuscany Suites and Casino on Saturday, June 2. Awardees receive a complimentary ticket plus one extra ticket for their guest. Winners must be present at the event to accept their award.
Submit a nomination in one or more categories by completing the form below:
THE BOB GRAY COMMUNITY PARTNER AWARD
- The recipient of this award has proven to be an outstanding individual or organization that is supportive of addiction recovery and for serving the greater good of the community.
THE STEVE SIGMAN RECOVERY AWARENESS AWARD
The recipient(s) of this award is to be recognized for the following:
- Their commitment to bringing the stories of Recovery to the public at large,
- Their ongoing support of reducing the stigma associated with addiction and mental health challenges.Nominations of
- Individuals in the Recovery Community with a high public profile (celebrities and/or politicians – an easily recognizable name) are strongly encouraged.
EXCELLENCE IN RESEARCH AND EDUCATION AWARD
- The recipient(s) of this award has significantly contributed to the field of Addiction Studies by contributing to/being a part of cutting-edge research, including data analysis and outcomes studies and/or furthering the classroom experience for students studying this discipline.
ROBERT REHMAR PROFESSIONAL AWARD
- The recipient of this award has proven to be a Practitioner/Professional in the field of Addiction and/or Mental Health who has made strides to bring treatment and/or prevention to the forefront of the public’s awareness OR has made breakthroughs in the treatment and/or prevention arenas around mental health and recovery.