2019 RECOVERY AWARD WINNERS
Foundation for Recovery is pleased to announce the 2019 Recovery Award Winners:
THE BOB GRAY COMMUNITY PARTNER AWARD
- Cherie Hughes, Dignity Health – St. Rose Hospital, Women’s Care and Outreach Centers
- Debbie Isaacs, Unshakeable.org and Levy Production Group
- Marilyn Kirkpatrick, Chairwoman, Clark County Commission
THE STEVE SIGMAN RECOVERY AWARENESS AWARD
- Rhonda Fairchild, TINHIH and Mission High School
- Jackie and David Siegel, Westgate Resorts
- Lawrence Weekly, Vice Chairman, Clark County Commission
THE EXCELLENCE IN RESEARCH AND EDUCATION AWARD
- Brad Donohue, Ph.D., Professor, Psychology Department and Director of Family Research and Services, UNLV, and Editor, Journal of Child & Adolescent Substance Abuse
- Karla Wagner, Ph.D., Associate Professor, School of Community Health Sciences, University of Reno
THE ROBERT REHMAR ADDICTION PROFESSIONAL AWARD
- Natalie Fahnestock, The Life Change Center – Sparks-Reno
- Christie Medina, Help of Southern Nevada
FOUNDATION FOR RECOVERY BRICK AWARD
Heidi Gustafson, Foundation for Recovery, Advocate
American actress and author Mackenzie Phillips is this year’s keynote speaker. Phillips is the New York Times bestselling author of High on Arrival. She rose to fame with breakout parts in 1973’s American Graffiti and 70’s sitcom One Day at a Time. Phillips is also the daughter of The Mamas and the Papas lead singer, John Phillips. Her personal struggles with addiction have led her to become an outspoken advocate for recovery.
Congratulations to all award winners! Please join us in celebrating their achievements by attending the 2019 Recovery Awards Dinner on Saturday May 18, 2019 at the Tuscany Suites and Casino, 255 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169.
The registration opens at 6:00pm with networking beginning at 6:30pm. The awards dinner takes place from 7-9pm. Tickets are $100 each. Please visit www.forrecovery.org/awards to buy tickets, tables, ads or to sponsor.
501(c)(3) Tax ID Number: 20-3380211