Harness Your Past to Create Your Future—February 16, 2019
February 16 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT WORKSHOP
The empowerment workshops are offered to support women in recovery or seeking recovery from substance use or mental health challenges.
WELCOME TO YOUR POWER!
- Work hand-in-hand with Jeanette to explore the folklore of your life and closely examine the stories that have shaped you
- Practice guided visualizations, writing exercises and open-minded dialogue
- Break through life-long barriers that are holding you back
- Establish a forgiveness practice
- Begin to unravel and rebuild your relationships with yourself and others
THIS IS A FREE EVENT BUT THE SPACE IS LIMITED.
Children are welcome to attend with an adult.
There will be snacks and prizes.
Bus passes are available to assist with transportation.
Questions? Contact Lavatta Palm, Women’s Program Manager, at LPalm@ForRecovery.org or 702 257 8199 x 943.