FFR Seeking to Promote Peer Recovery Support Services Statewide
As part of our Nevada Recovery Network Project, funded by SAMHSA (the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration), Foundation for Recovery is seeking to promote, support and enhance the addiction and co-occurring recovery communities and peer recovery support organizations and services throughout Nevada. By sharing your resource and contact information with us, you can help us coordinate peer recovery supports services within our behavioral health service systems, educate recovery stakeholder organizations about peer support services, and support our peers throughout the state.
Once approved, we will highlight your organization on our website and share it across our social media and newsletter platforms to ensure peers in your area, who are seeking recovery support, can easily access the services you provide.
Please read over our guidelines below to ensure your resource meets our criteria: (Note: Please do not ask us to post a link to your website if it is not a mutual aid group. We do not post links to other organizations. Other organizations include treatment agencies or “informational” websites about addiction or addiction related issues.)
- Organizations that provide peer recovery support services must meet the following criteria:
- Focus on addiction and/or co-occurring mental health disorders recovery
- Offer peer recovery support services that are non-clinical and self-directed
- Honor the principle of “many paths to recovery” and individual choice – promoting an individuals to recovery without devaluing alternative approaches
- Respect the human rights of their members/participants
SUBMIT YOUR RESOURCE HERE.